Friday, June 6, 2008

Lesotho Video

There are a great number of fantastic resources available about South Africa, but not as much for Lesotho. I did, however, find a video that I believe to be both informative and interesting. It also gives perspective on what horseback riding (which I get to do) in Lesotho really means...talk about some climbing.

A warning: the video is a little over 14 minutes long, so feel free to skip through it to find the parts you might like the most. However, for my former students who now find themselves on summer vacation--well, it is Friday night and I received zero current event assignments for the day...so you might have an extra 14 minutes to watch the whole thing. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZ3VIBQKuY

1 comment:

Jaw said...

You would Ms. Specht suggest that your former students should watch this! I did actually watch all of the 14 minutes and it was quite interesting especially about the diamonds. Good luck with everything!