Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Travel Buddies




The following blog post was written on the afternoon of the 7th of August while in Cape Town!

Steven let me know about his disappointment concerning me blog. He believes that my readers need to know more about my travel companions, specifically about him. I thought I would let you know a little about Steven and Jill.


Steven, a Pennsylvania native, is currently a social studies teacher. He has plans to move to New York City upon returning to the U.S. next week in preparation for his new job with New York City Schools. He enjoys driving on the left side of the road and loves Toffer cookies.
Jill, also from Pennsylvania, is currently a graduate student in the history department at Michigan State University. She is concentrating her studies on Zulu nationalism, primarily on women. She has traveled through South Africa several times during the last five years. Jill enjoys sleeping and is able to do it anytime and anywhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay travel buddies!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have some great travel buddies. Have a safe trip back home.